Strongest hotel brands in the world: Leading brand valuation consultancy, Brand Finance has released its ‘Hotel 50 2022’ annual report. It rates the world’s highly valuable and powerful hotel brands according to important aspects like marketing investment, customer familiarity, staff satisfaction, and company status.
As reported by the report, famous hospitality firm, Indian Hotels Company Limited’s (IHCL) classic brand ‘Taj’ has capped their email list among the strongest hotel brands in the world. It’s adopted by Premier Inn, Hilton Resorts and hotels, and Hampton by Hilton, amongst others.
Here are the world’s strongest hotel brands in 2022:
Taj wins the title for the second consecutive year
The Taj group continues to be rated for a lot of achievements, including deploying effective ways of surviving the pandemic. Based on IHCL, its Md and Chief executive officer, Puneet Chhatwal, stated, “We are extremely proud that Taj continues to be recognized judi roulette online because the World’s Most powerful Hotel Brand for that second time consecutively. This reaffirms Taj because of the most acclaimed benchmark of excellence in the market globally.”
He added, “With vacationers more and more gravitating towards brands that do not only epitomize the essence of world-class luxury but additionally follow responsible business practices, Taj is well poised to pave the way forward for hospitality.”
Based on the Brand Finance report, Taj has earned a brand name Strength Index (BSI) score of 88.9 from 100 plus a corresponding AAA brand strength rating. It’s been recognized for “customer familiarity, worker satisfaction, and company status along with its world-class customer support.”
The report also highlights how the organization Link Slot Gacor remained strong throughout the pandemic and met the difficulties, while diligently serving the requirements of its consumers. Taj seemed to be acknowledged because of its participation in the healthcare sector.
The company received 38th place in 2016 when Taj made its debut on the Hotel 50 rating list.
Other Strongest hotel brands in the world on the list
Other hotels that secured their places in the top ten list are as follows
- Taj (ranked first with BSI score of 88.9)
- Premier Inn (ranked second with BSI score of 88.2)
- Hilton Hotels and Resorts (ranked third with BSI of 88.0)
- Hampton by Hilton (ranked fourth with BSI of 86.9)
- Embassy Suites Hotel (ranked fifth with BSI of 86.6)
- JW Marriott (ranked sixth with BSI of 86.6)
- Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts (ranked seventh with BSI of 86.6)
- Residence INN by Marriott (ranked judi slot online eight with BSI of 86.3)
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts (ranked ninth with BSI of 85.9)
- W Hotels Worldwide (ranked tenth with BSI of 85.5)